endowment (plural endowments)
- Something with which a person or thing is endowed.
- Every man is endowed with free will, that is our greatest endowment.
- Money received of which only the interest earned on it may be spent.
- Rich alumni have given Harvard an endowment worth billions, the interest on which supports the college handsomely.
- (informal, euphemistic, humorous; used only with a possessive pronoun) The penis.
- She was very impressed by his endowment.
9 letters in word "endowment": D E E M N N O T W.
No anagrams for endowment found in this word list.